Obesity is a huge problem for pet cats, but you can help keep your cat healthy, and help them live longer, by making a few changes!
What does it mean to foster a cat? How do you bottle-feed kittens? What does it mean when my kitty shakes her tail in this specific way? How can I keep my cat from getting bored?
You might have a lot of questions about your cats and how you can help cats in your community. The good news: we have a lot of answers! Feline Fundamentals sessions for 2020 cover what you need to know to be the best cat lover you can be. Save your spot!
- March 24: Foster Sleepovers & Foster Information Session
- April 28: Bottle-Feeding Orphan Kittens
- May 26: Cat Communication
- June 23: Cat Enrichment
Kitten Season is Coming!
What should you do if you find kittens in need? Follow our handy Kitten Season guide.
February is National Cat Health Month and the perfect time to make sure your cat is happy and healthy!
- How can you tell your cat might be sick? Here are 10 signs of illness in cats.
- What does good health care for cats mean?
- Need tips on how to keep your cat healthy? Here’s a few to start.
- Plants and cats don’t always mix. Here’s a list of plants to keep away from kitty!
Pasta + Saving Cats = Fun!
Come enjoy a spaghetti dinner for a good cause – reducing animal overpopulation! The 6th Annual Spay-ghetti & No Balls Dinner is Saturday, February 29. Seats are limited so save your plate now!